Friday, March 28, 2008

RectumStretcher

While she was 'flying' down theroad yesterday, a woman passedover a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, ' What's your hurry?'

To which shereplied, 'I'm late for work.'

"Oh yeah,' said thecop, 'what do you do?'

I'm a rectumstretcher,' she responded.

The cop stammered,'A what?............A rectumstretcher? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

'Well,' she said,'I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide.'

'And just what thehell do you do with a 6 foot asshole?' he asked

'You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge.

No comments: